IZOT 1014E went into regular production in 1987. It is fully compatible with previous software computing machines from EU - production of zit and American IBM Series 360, 370 and 43xx, with improved technical characteristics. For the first time in Bulgarian computing began to use schemes with a high degree of integration.
With the certification of the machine in EU series 4, she received EU code 1037 and as such was sold in the Soviet Union and CMEA countries.
Complete with 4 pcs. matrix processor was sold as a high-performance complex EU 1703.
Here are the main technical characteristics:
- Volume of RAM - up to 16 MB with 333 nanoseconds cycle;
- Average performance - 1.2 Mflops;
- Volume of the ruling memory - 32 KB;
- Volume of cache - 32 KB cycle 50 nanoseconds;
- Cycle computer - 50 nanoseconds;
- 8 universal channels, they can work in blokmultipleks, baytmultipleks or selector modes according to the type of peripheral devices that need to be included. Type channel can be set from the control panel. Speed Channel has 2.5 MB per second.
- Volume of external memory - up to 9000 MB;
- Dimensions - 2500 x 1100 mm;
- Volume of 1.2 cubic meters.
- Weight - 500 kg.
- Power consumption - 4,5 kW.
The software is fully compatible with the EU - Ryad 4. Operating under the management of all operating systems in its class - OS 6.1 OS 7 and CVM - Russian production. It is compatible with operating systems on IBM - OS / VS1, MVS / SP and DOS / VSE.